Re: Max in hardware?

Title: Re: Max in hardware?
I'm wondering about Continuous Controller mapping. Much of my work in Max has been to remap streams of data, e.g. convert a stream of controller messages from a fader or pedal into a stream of system exclusive messages to control the parameters of a TC2290 delay. Is this supported? Your description isn't explicit but hints at the possibility:

Any type of MIDI event may be inserted into a Pad's Event buffers; Notes, MIDI CC, PgmChg, Sysex Sequence Control. These events may be played as a group from a single trigger, as a sequence, or stepped through on multiple hits. Many options here.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com