[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: OT: Japanese fuzz box name....


Sounds like Shin-ei, a quick look around Musictoyz found a mention of them
briefly putting out the Uni-Vibe in the 70's, but I'm sure a little more
research would find your fuzz pedal.

Good luck!


>I'm sorry for this off topic question, but I was talking on the phone, 
>distance to a guy about effect pedals. He mentioned this old sixties
>Japanese fuzz box with "a really old-fashioned fuzz sound", but I couldn't
>hear the brand clearly. It sounded like "Sen Jai" but I don't know 
>Does anyone have a clue what fuzz box this could be?
>Kindest regards
>Per Boysen