Re: Loop Shirts, Second Run:Final Call

>  >i must admit i'm suspicious of these sites that offer something for
>>free that requires manpower, organizing, manufacturing and
>>distribution.  no one works for free, so the costs are hidden
>>somewhere.
>
>That's the $14 base price per shirt.

yup.  shirts can be bought wholesale for about 2-3 dollars for
quality products.

i think jason's costs per shirt were down in the 7-9 dollar range by
the time he got finished... he would need to confirm, but i think
we're giving LD a few dollars per shirt AFTER shipping costs.

so if kim is sporting some expensive jewelry or riding in a hot car
at namm, we know where the money went!  at least he'll see us coming
with our shirts on and he can duck out... be sure that $300/hr
prostitute wears low heels, kim, or we'll catch up to you and beat
the cash outta ya...

i do like the idea of being able to produce limited numbers of
promotional items at a fixed cost.  that's sweet.  a local printer
would absolutely gouge you to make one offs or very limited runs.

rich