SV: cd's with long loops

Hi Lori,

I put out a cd like this. It's distributed by
http://www.soundengine.com/html/products/Pluck/PluckWAV.html

And here's another (old) info page from the time before SoundEndgine
licensed it
http://www.boysen.se/cd/
with some demo clips and a full index as well.

Not much acoustic though, but quite some "preparated" electric guitar, both
ambient and rather aggressive. Each drone evolves over a couple of minutes
"on the edge of acoustic feedback".

Regards

Per Boysen