Re: In fashion! Group Photo...

well, there is a local restaurant that posts pictures of their
T-shirts in exotic locations, you know like  Pompeii, and Beijing,
Iowa City...  if any members send me a photo, email or snail mail,
i will host a LD page on dimbulb.org just for that purpose.

-jas

P.S.
Unless I contacted you individually,  your shirt has been mailed.