Question: EDP powering up problem

Hi,

Here I have a new EDP that sometimes doesn't power up when pushing the
button. But if I unplug the power chord and then put it back the display
lightens up and the machine comes to life. I'm running it in the 230 volt
mode (European current).

Sorry about this kind of off topic technical question. It's not what you'd
expect from a new piece of gear and I'm wondering if any of you know what
could possibly cause this malfunction?

BTW I think it's a fantastic instrument! This little problem is ok during
rehearsals but I just cannot take it to a gig sound check that way ;-)

Regards

Per Boysen