Re: midi footcontroller

Something to watch out for as far as 'standard midi messages' go, many
foot
contollers (most?) only send a subset of 'standard' midi messages.  If you
only want to send program changes, then you don't need to question what
subset that might be since program change support is the one thing that is
always supported.