Re: How Can I Do This (And What Do I Need)

hi D

>The effect I am trying to create (it exists), is a multi tap delay, that
>builds to a cresendo). Sort of like if I said "Hello", (at 120 BPM), the
>effect would be "H-H-H-Hello", but in tempo, and starting at; say -6
>decibles, then going to +20.
>I have heard this effect in several songs (none come to mind now), but I
>know it exists ! I am not insane, or am I.
>Leo Cavallo used something similar in "Stuttering Stravinsky".

probably it was just a sequencing trick.. cut the part you need, copy and
paste a few times, then apply a volume envelope... could be this? sorry,
but my memory is so bad... :)

ciao
leo

www.groundloops.com

c o o l . s o u n d s  &  s a m p l e . c d s
f r e e . s a m p l e s . a r c h i v e