EDP Synch out to Repeater all crazy!?

Hey,

Jon Wagner and I played a little college party last night, and we had
some trouble with Synch from his Echoplex.  He's got a Repeater as well,
and both of our units started acting really strange after a while.  The
tempo seemed to be shifting as much as 10 BPM in any direction.
Sometimes while I tried to record, my Repeater would exclaim,
"TEMPOFAST" and wouldn't let me.  I've been a beta tester for the
Repeater, and have stopped having synch issues after the first bug fix I
received from Electrix.  It seems to stay synched to my drummachine with
no problems at all.  Any idea what could have caused this?

Mark Sottilaro