From: giuseppe_poteet@worldnet.att.net
[mailto:giuseppe_poteet@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 5:12 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: OT: Golia/Fields/Makihara

I seem to recall someone here mentioning Vinny Golia.  Well, he's playing
soon here in  the ATL with Scott Fields & Toshi Makihara.  I plan to go to
the show, but have heard no music by any of them.  Can anyone give me some
insight?  Is the show liable to be tolerable for those not totally enamored
of squonkiness (ie my girlfriend)?

Thanks
Tom