Re:Best effects processor.

>Alex
>sure it can! Eclipse lfos rates , delay, looping  and reverb time can
>be absolutely synced to TAP TEMPO and MIDI CLOCK.

hmm, I may be boring by now... but be carefull about the word Sync.
It is taken for a continuous process of keeping two rhythms together,
while Eclipse probably just takes over the speed once and then runs
free (so rhythms slowly fall apart), right?
Or what means "absolutely synced"?

You can only sync repeating events, two clocks, not a time...
I may be wrong here.
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org