Re: Rocktron Midi Mate Controller Pedal

Title: Re: Rocktron Midi Mate Controller Pedal
I'm quite sure that you can ask for an updated EEPROM to Rocktron.
I didn't updated it as for my setup i prefer to have 10 control buttons than 5.
My SwitchBlade can handle a load of MIDI channels patches at once, so this was a good "compromise".

HopeThisHelps

Doei
Faisal

can i update mine ? sorry about my ignorance  ... it's in a vault for years ... i never use it because i haven't any device to control live ... just a quadraverb at home ...