Re: Rocktron Midi Mate Controller Pedal

I still own the very first version since many years, and it works as a
rock.
They updated the OS a couple of times, modifying features. I think
mine has version 1.5, that goes out with 9 istant controllers, 3
program changes channels plus one for the expression pedal.
About this (the pedal), it works really well.
In latest softwares, i think MIDI Mate has less controller buttons
and more MIDI channels at the same time.

HopeThisHelps

Doei,
Faisal