Re: R: Looper development and production costs?

>LOL- This is fantastic- I hope you all realize the uniqueness of this
>discussion and appreciate accordingly- I do!
>
>Kim said:
>>  Did a corrupted Eras font crash your hard disk when you were a little
>kid
>>  or what?

thats a good one, really ;-)

>Mattias said:
>>The equidistant buttons of the same colour are not instantely
>identifyable. 6 of them is easy, because the eye divides in two
>groups of 3, but 7 gets worse. Maybe 8 are better again, but I would
>love to bring some kind of separation between them. <
>
>Maybe place the tri-colored diode lights inside the buttons themselves?

saves space but inhibits confirmation of your action. We need
something to tell the user that he really did press the button, thats
a basic rule for a good user interface. So lit buttons only serve if
they are bigger than the finger.
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org