Re: NYC loop fest

tom,

i am interested. here are my thoughts:

as for myself, my setup is a little complicated. it would take me 30
minutes
to set up. i assume my situation is not unique. so we need to keep this in
mind. a large stage (with several artists set up in advance) is a good way
to go. perhaps a long show where people can come and go as they wish. with
one or two intermissions for several more artists to set up.

as far as the location, times square is not (IMHO) a good location. we'll
all be bringing equipment, and parking in times square? i vote for the
knitting factory. easy to get to (even now).

january time frame works for me (especially since i'm currently recovering
from shoulder surgery)

onward ho!

kenn lowy