nyc loopfest

don't want to speak out of turn without the man here,
but it seems like dt was pretty much down for the
thing, he's just really fucking busy w/ the bowie bit
and whatever else. i think we need to start over and
get it going again, and hopefully he will have time to
join us.

but let's start trudging forward on this again.

maybe we should get a new rollcall of those
interested, and suggestions for venues? we've all had
delays in our life of late, so let's just start fresh
on it?

peace,

phil

=====
"Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what
it's like to live inside somebody else's skin.
 It is the knowledge that there can never really be any
peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally
for you too."
                                   -Frederick Buechner
"The jewel is in the lotus."