Re: Looper development and production costs?

Is it my imagination, or do a lot of you like the fact that you found a
secret
little toy, that not many other kids have?  Hmmmm?  Secret weapon?  This
all
started when EDP owners were asking for new features (stereo, expandable
memory), and Kim basically said, "It's not a big money maker the way it
is, why
would they fund a second version."  So I said, one of the ways to make the
current model sell better was to update it's look and get some product
endorsment.  That's all.  The Echoplex Digital Pro is a great product, I'm
talking about marketing here.  Bringing it into the mainstream.  I think
the
public is finally ready.  The EDP was ahead of it's time... 10 years ago.
think the time for synchable loopers is upon us.  So far, every friend I
have
that DJs has bought a Repeater after seeing mine.  (the beat detect works
amazingly well, I've found)  I predict a fusion between musicians and DJs
in
live situations, and it's boxes like the EDP and Repeater that will make
that
happen.

Mark