Re: Looper development and production costs?

>Well, you have a point.  But how much flashy design can you put into
>a 1U rack space unit that's going to garner more sales from the
>target market that buys from the gut reaction of "oooh, that LOOKS
>cool"?

black goes with everything.  what's wrong with black and silver if you
can't think of anything else?

I'm looking at all my gear -- most of it is black and silver.

The one really colored item is my great divide 2x4 splitter
which is pretty pink purple white.

I hate to be cruel but the EDP looks like someone's home workshop
project because of the choice of color (blancmange??) and lettering.

Another $2 per unit and $2000 in design would have gone a LONG way there.
You could do a creditable job for half of that.

        /t

http://whatGoes.com  ................ extreme NY calendar.
http://ax.to/fortune ......... a new fortune every minute.
http://clikTrik.com  .................. Many, many photos.