usb wierdness...way OT

in light of the mac inquiries today and talk of firewire and usb...

i thought i would share this little anomaly.

at work, i sit near a window on the ground level.  i have 4 mac g4's
in my department.  occasionally, the landscape guys come by with
their mowers, leafblowers, etc.

every time, one of the guys comes down the path outside my window,
with his leafblower.  This is a gas powered leafblower. and EVERY
time he comes by, the two g4's that are nearest the window have their
mice lock up.

seriously.  all you have to do is unplug the mouse and plug it back
into the keyboard and you're off and running again (which took me a
while to figure out and stop doing hard reboots).  but it's the
wierdest thing i've ever seen from a mac.

ahhhhh!  watch out!  here comes the leafblower!

any tech heads out there willing to venture a guess?

rich