Re: Stereo A/B-A+B Switch Boxes

i'd recommend the (now out of business) Uptown Flash unit. it is noiseless,
very high quality, very midi adressable, and uses very fast crossfades to
eliminate pops on switching...it is capable of switching between four sets
of stereo pairs.    it can also be run by a proprietary footwitch. i've
seen
them used for about $150.

peace

monk