RE: Repeater sound clip

There is never enough.
This forum is the exchange of ideas. Some topics get "touched" upon more,
because the vast majority of the folks in this forum are users of a
specific
technology or discipline.
Sometimes, it's frustrating to see 30 or 40 posts on the same subject, but
that's 30 or 40 people exchanging ideas, and those ideas are benefiting
someone.
When we signed up for this forum, we knew that it would have different
points, and views, so just grin and bear it. Who knows, you might get a
Repeater someday, and all these technical issues that are being posted,
might help you out...

Lucien E. Darthard
A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline Placed On It.

http://ldarthard.ohgo.com/

----Original Message Follows----
Peace Love Productions wrote :

Alright, enough about the Repeater! JK :)