Re: Loopers Delight T Shirts!

Hi Dennis,

    It going to be easier for me to use only Priority Shipping because I
get to
    use their envelopes instead of buying them, and also so I dont have
    to keep track of different transactions... its going to be hard enough

    to get the sizes & colors to the right people!

   When I did a Video Tape project a few years ago the difference between
    the 2 shipping methods was very small, about 50 cents if I remember
correctly.
    Not worth the extra 7-10 days it took for delivery.

later,
-jas
Albuquerque