Re: Repeater Overdub Problem

(I'm on Digest, so haven't yet seen any responses to my question)

I think I have figured out how to get Overdub (where I'm "dueting with
my echo").  After the Sleep Mode, overdubbing w/layers just doesn't work
on any loop, but when I Record and Resample, it subsequently works
fine!

Why would Resample get Overdub up and running?   Anyone else have to do
this?

Aside from what seems an unusual avenue of wake-up, I'm having some
great fascination w/this unit!

David
Portland, OR