Re: Repeater/tone changes when preamp changes

Huh, that is weird.  I use the 2120 as a preamp as well, and have not
had that experience.  Jon's got a couple as well, and I have not heard
anything out of him since he bought his Repeater.  Could it possibily be
that the Repeater is getting a midi message to open it's FX loop or
something else when you change patches?

Mark Sottilaro