Re: professional loopers?

well,

 there are folks like phil keaggy, bill frisell and myself who tour and
perform solo concerts that are almost entirely loop based, but who also
sometimes do "regular" concerts with a band that involve somewhat less
looping. but yes, you can count me as someone who makes a reasonable living
mainly by making loops in a live context...

ric hordinski
--
monk@fuse.net
www.monkmusic.com