Re: Tim Reynolds on Craig Kilborn

Tim Reynolds is pretty amazing, even though he's mostly well known in the
mainstream world for his acoustic sideman role to Dave Matthews.  But his
solo stuff is pretty cool, one of the few artists that I've stumbled across
that did looping without looking specifically for loopers.  I'm not sure
what he uses, equipment-wise though.  But aside from his looping, his
technical skill (and speed!) on the acoustic guitar is fairly
mind-boggling.
I heard a particularly nice live rendition of Peter Gabriel's "Mercy
Street"
that I loved.  It was instrumental, acoustic.

Mike