Re: memory and improvisation

> I keep reading this and dont get the point... is it about the other 9
>dogs?
>
>           ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org

that's just because i can't explain anything...
i just thought it was an interesting and humorous view of how memory
works.

the ball is the thing you want to remember
and the dogs are the subconscious part of your memory system.
the woods are your foggy memory.

i am reminded of this everytime i am trying to remember someones name.
sometimes i think it's the dog's yapping that keeps me from finding it
myself...
there they are standing and waiting for me to remember and all i come up
with is "arfff-arff"
someday i'll probably say it out loud...