Cakewalk Plasma - Is It Any Good ?

Ok, this is one of those software questions, that for the most part never
gets answered, and at times get ignored... Sometimes I feel so left out;
not
being an EDP or Echoplex Looper, but I digress. I know I have "Software
Based" loopers out there who use there PC's for Post or Pre-Production
work,
that use a myriad of "software" based tools to get their product
completed.
So this is my question. I use Cakewalk Sonar, and there is a new product
called "Plasma" - (http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/PL/PL.html) that is
out.
Now normally I'd download the DEMO, and evaluate it, prior to purchase,
but
unfortunately, the folks at Cakewalk aren't offering a demo of this
product.
All the info I can find is within that lowly url, and I require MORE
input,
if I am to shell out the paltry $69.00 (USD) for the product. (I have
gotten
software in the past that claimed to do everything from wash the dishes,
sing like Mel Torme, and I was sorely disappointed, case in point - The
MTV
Music Creator). So, I don't want to waste money trying to figure out if
this
software is "Da Bomb" or "A Bomb". I am asking, if anyone in LOOPY-Land
has
this software, or know where I can get a demo ? If you have it, I want to
get an honest opinion on this, before I buy.

            A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline Placed On It.
                       http://go.to/ldarthard/