Re: OT: Pedal unity gain mod question

At 09:12 PM 9/22/01 -0400, I wrote:
>Sorry for the off-topickedness, but would anyone happen to know a simple
>mod that would allow me to turn a Danelectro 'Rocky Road' Leslie
>simulator's 'drive' pot lower than zero?

In case anyone's in the same boat, I was able to find a mod that did the
trick perfectly. (It's a jumper across R44, but be forewarned: it's
nerve-wracking to work on such a tiny resistor!)

For detailed instructions, see Harmony Central's reviews. Apparantly so
many people had the same complaint I did, that a kindly tech posted the mod
right in his review (on 6-15-01).

-t