keeping the list alive

Hey gang....last night I posted a note about getting back to the subject
of
(positive and creative) looping...and, to paraphrase, "can we all loop
along?".
Today I rec'd 7 e-mails off list from various members echoing that
sentiment
and thanking me for my post.  Well, thank you all, and especially you,
Rick,
who kind of prompted the whole thing.
This is list is far too important to let it slip away from us.  I, for
one,
really need and enjoy all of the input, ideas and concepts that regularly
get tossed about here.
...and I was semi-serious about nominating Kim for some kind award.  The
Looper's Delight list is a fabulous and wonderful place.  geez, a place
(albeit a cyber-place) where creative people from all walks of life, all
over this world, can get together and help each other....Wow!
Max