The Ultimate dream looping software !

Hello everybody,

I plan to work on building an application for loop composing and performance.
Actually i'm looking for suggestions that's why i allow myself to ask you what would like to have for your loop-performance or composition.
As we are limited just by our imagination feel free to tell me your views on looping tools !

Moreover, the soft that i'll make will be build under max/MSP so i'll be able to distribute it freely for mac users.

Best salutations,

I hope to read from you soon !

J ! J !