Re: Bang - the end

Oh, I figured by now everyone would realize that I'm mostly sarcastic.
I wasn't offended in the least.  Nor do I feel EDP owners are weak.  I
did think it was silly to surmise that the lack of instant
endloop/record would prevent one from being able to improvise while
looping.  It takes quite a lot to offend me.

Mark Sottilaro