RE: SV: Demo of Repeater in slomo?

Regarding the time/pitch slowdown, I'm guessing you could approximate this
by first slowing the tempo (Repeater slows playback and compensates for the
downward pitch change by pitch shifting upward), then second pitchshifting
downward to defeat Repeaters compensatory pitchshifting. This could
probably be done at one time by any midi/computer gurus out there with an
interest...

Granted, this probably isn't going to sound exactly like the slowdown
effect we're used to, but I bet it'll do the job.

Best-

Mark