Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #540

> From: Mark Sottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net>
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: Re: bump-Bang !
>
> I take offense to the "absolutely impossible to
> improvise with such a
> limitation"  Basically what you are saying is that
> I've never (or any
> JamMan user) improvised without being able to go
> immediatly into
> overdub.  That's rediculous.  Maybe you weaklings
> aren't able to, but
> the strong among us seem to handle this limitation
> fairly well.  I guess
> when your looper doesn't have an "undo" function for
> little babies, you
> have to grow up tough.  When I was your age, I had
> to duct tape an
> analog delay pedal to my guitar and walk uphill to
> the battle of the
> bands in the snow!  Damn kids!  GET OFF MY LAWN!
>
> Mark Sottilaro

YEAH!
i mean, how long i been looping (and improverising) on
that there boomerang(without no upgrade mind ye, means
no immediate overdubin')and i can't remember the last
time i had a bump. i play plenty o' ambient shit, i
play w/ some durned drastic dynamics. don't run across
many bumps though. must just be lucky i guess. (or i
practiced and developed a new skill).

remember to smile,

phil

=====
"Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what
it's like to live inside somebody else's skin.
 It is the knowledge that there can never really be any
peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally
for you too."
                                   -Frederick Buechner
"The jewel is in the lotus."