Re: bump-Bang !/Good bye

snips -
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Sottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Thursday, September 13, 2001 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: bump-Bang !

>I take offense to the "absolutely impossible to improvise with such a
>limitation"  Basically what you are saying is that I've never (or any
>JamMan user) improvised without being able to go immediatly into
>overdub.  That's rediculous.  Maybe you weaklings aren't able to, but
>the strong among us seem to handle this limitation fairly well.  I guess
>when your looper doesn't have an "undo" function for little babies, you
>have to grow up tough.  When I was your age, I had to duct tape an
>analog delay pedal to my guitar and walk uphill to the battle of the
>bands in the snow!  Damn kids!  GET OFF MY LAWN!
>
>Mark Sottilaro

Mark  -
looks like dt had the right idea.
Weaklings? babies? Battle of the bands in snow, what is going on with this
list? I'm lost here lately, can't seem to crack the fun(ny) inflections
most
seem to be peppering their e-mails with. Yesterday my e-mail to the group
and Damon was responded to by him with three words or four words, none of
them answered my questions. I responded to Damon off list, I wasn't
annoyed,
just interested in a piece of gear that I own and enjoy using. He hasn't
responded. It just seems that tempers are high, and I think i'd much rather
monitor this list off line (control the information flow, I was reading
McLuhan last night, after not having read him for ten years or so, he still
tickles my brain bone)  than feel as confused as I have been reading posts
which may or may not be in jest. So best of luck to all and keep the loop
going.
PedrOOrdeP
(in NYC, still looping with an EDP, RPTR, Digitech RDS 8000, PDS 8000, MPX
500, Rocktron Intellifex, et cetera)
Many, many thanks to all of the wonderful, kind loopers i've met
(electronically) who have questioned, answered, and spilled over with
information on so many topics that have truly helped my looping
capabilities
having never met me, simply by making music and discussing it in this
forum.
Extra special kudos and extended good vibes to Kim, Stig, Matthias, Andre,
both Mark S. and Mark R., Luca (!), dt, Damon and all of the rest of ya'll.
I'm not bailing just getting some air.
See ya round the loop....