Re: cfc readers...

Brett Maraldo (12:24 PM 09.13.2001) wrote:

 >i bought one off ebay for $30 that has drivers for both mac and pc.
 >it's nice because it reads CFC and SM, the latter of which my digicam
 >uses. one thing about it: there doesn't appear to be any manufacturer
 >contact info so i wonder about updates to the drivers.

If you happen to have a laptop around without a floppy drive, and have
occasional use for said floppy drive, then I can't recommend The VST
Tri-media reader enough. "Tri" = Floppy, CFC and SmartMedia.

It's a great piece; has continued driver support for Win 9x, Win 2000, and
Mac; and is powered from the USB host.

http://www.vsttech.com/vst/products.nsf/usb?OpenView&Start=1&Count=30&Expand=3#3

Mark