OT PEACE

Kim, I think in some situations some things can be said anywhere. I
guess thats why you did not react first. We are some kind of a
family, I feel, and wherever international groups meet, there is a
chance to balance out the world as such.
But you are right, there is no space for history discussions or
personal conflicts here.

Anyway, emotioned, I feel free to post what I wrote on a CD cover last
year:

Peace is not achieved by suppressing violence.
It takes comprehension and the ability to share right.
Its a state of mind of someone that acts the best he can and feels
respected for this.
Its not brilliant but it glooms in the dark.
Like my music, its somehow related to childhood.

And this is my impression and prayer:

I deeply feel sorry for all the people that do suffer now and in the
future and hope all this suffering has a meaning and contributes to
the healing of the Being World.

What can be done?
Not many doubt that the US is the strongest nation, also after this attack.
It takes a lot of responsibility to be the strongest and even if he
makes all efforts to be just and support the weaker, there is always
a tendency to be challenged and blamed for all. The US need to deal
with this.
But wherever I listen and read, I only find critics for the
US-centric and unwise politics of Mr. Bush that tends in a
US-against-rest direction. I hope he does not really represent his
peoples will and can be redirected.
This may be the most efficient move against terrorism.
Many people out here hope that the catastrophe shakes the US up to
rethink the situation in the world and the necessary measures to safe
it and leader them in accordance with the "weak's" efforts. This may
be a way to justify that the US commands and spends such a big part
of the natural ressources. (I placed the World at Night picture on
that CD)
The first reactions of US did not really fuel this hope. I find the
impulse of anger fully understandable, but WAIT and THINK and FEEL
before you throw bombs, otherwise we are ALL FRIED - my God !

And this is my situation:-)

There are a lot of interesting things to discuss on the list. I would
like to participate.
Many mails are too long. I have a hard time to dig out the essence in
so many mails, but to post correctly, I need the whole picture. Due
to some personal movements, I could not ketch up for two weeks and
stock my posts here to finish them up soon.
Sorry for this.
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org