Re: Midi Clock

well, you could use the echoplex, it makes a nice midi clock out from tap
tempo. I'm sure there are others that do the same. I also use an old
alesis
drum machine, because I can set the tempo of the clock with a slider, the
up/down buttons, or the numeric keypad on it. I has a nice back lit
display
to show the tempo and generates a nice clock. no tap tempo on the alesis
though.
kim