SV: Syncing the EDP to the Repeater

> hopefully electrix fixes this one quick, since it is really a drag. The
> only work around I can see here is either use something else for a midi
> clock to both Repeater and EDP, or slave the Repeater to the EDP
> midi clock
> out.
>
> hope this helps,
> kim

Thanks a lot for that, Kim. Your research efforts will save me a lot of
head
ace. I'm not sure I would have figured that out on my own. And I have
couple
of days to get into the Repeater and write a test review of it. Funny thing
was the Repeater deliverance rang the door bell as I was reading your
report
:)

Regards

Per Boysen