Re: Repeater Synch Workaround.

yeah, that pretty much explains it, as far as I understand it.  Except
that all
four files that comprise a loop should be exactly the same length. I
assume the
other files describe how the Repeater deals with each file. I didn't think
about the noise floor, but remember, I'm coming from being a JamMan user,
where
it's all about the noisefloor.