Re: I would like this function for Repeater

This is a some what weird work around, but on the
ART X-15 pedal you can go into the program mode &
set the particular # of each pedal (using the
effect on/off mode).  This would let you set the
2 pedals side by side so that you do not have to
use the bank pedal & scroll around.