Re: MFC10 Latency

> Andy Butler said that he was going
>  to use a TRS for certain functions to resolve the practical aspects of
>this
>  problem.  Of course, I'm hoping that there isn't an issue at all.  I'll
>let
>  you know how the MFC10 matches up with the Repeater.
My MFC10 waits a long time after I press a button to when it sends a
signal,
I checked this really carefully by A/B ing
You can take the switches apart on the MFC10, remove the big springs and
leave the small ones, that makes the switches much easier to push.
..but it still waits a long time before it sends a signal.
Luckily the delay is constant, so starting and finishing a loop with the
MFC10 gives you the correct loop length.(but you lose the attack of the
first
note)

andy butler

Has anyone assessed the MIDI latency on the Repeater?