Re: Looping pads and ambient sounds / likely repeater correction

Maybe I spoke too soon.  David, are you sure you don't have a beta version
of
the Repeater software that allows this?  If I have a new loop cued (from
Play), the moment I hit record, I'm in the new loop.  The quote from the
manual is:

"Pressing Record when the unit is in the play mode will immediately start
the
unit recording to the new loop location."

That's exactally what is seems to do, regardless of the overdub state.
Also,
when I'm in record, I can't cue up a new loop, so that's not the answer.
I've
re-read the manual, and unless I'm missing something, I'm not getting it.

Mark Sottilaro