RE: Using tap tempo on Repeater

Yes.  I've had several problems arise when jumping back and forth between
the sync modes as well.  It seems that the tap tempo does much better when
tapping in a tempo that is faster than the current tempo.  Sometimes it
takes only two taps to register.  Other times it takes three.  Otherwise, I
have trouble tapping a tempo any slower than about 70 or 75 bpm (I think my
record is 67).  It seems like the gap in between the taps is big enough to
make the function reset and read the next tap as the first tap (or
something
like that).  Faster taps are more easily recognized for sure.

I also had some problems getting the user and midi modes to sync after
using
beat detect.  At one point in the evening, beat detect erratically jumped
up
to a very fast tempo and when I switched to midi sync, it remained at that
same tempo which was much faster than the master clock was sending.  The
same thing seemed to happen in user mode (it kept wanting to jump back to
the fast tempo that was established in beat detect mode).  But I'm checking
into it.  I may have overlooked something (like a simple reset or clear
when
switching modes?)  I don't know.  There are a lot of variables so it's
likely that it's my own fault.

Amazing device though.  I had a GREAT rehearsal last night with my drummer.
We had a blast.  I'm downloading ACID Express as I type.  I'm going to load
some ambient textures onto my new 128M card (which formatted in about three
seconds with NO problems).  Does anyone know if there are any other ways to
get .wav loop files on my PC onto my CFC with using a USB-CFC hookup?  Or
is
that the best bet?  Thanks.

--
Tim