RE: Looping pads and ambient sounds

Steve-

yeah, that's exactly what Mark means, but you're not really recording
another loop on top, you're just adding audio to your pre-defined loop.
This "pre-defined" loop doesn't have to have audio in it, as a matter of
fact, for this purpose it's better for it to be silent.

There are two concepts here, one is setting the loop time or boundary. This
doesn't necessarily require audio input, it's just a way of setting the
duration of your loop cycle. The second is overdubbing audio on top of
this, and purposefully droning right over those loop boundaries to create a
seamless sound.

Best-

One of the other Marks...