RE: repeater/mofx synch

Press and hold the "Tap Tempo" on Mo-FX to sync it up with Repeater's MIDI
clock. That should do the trick.

Best,
Jamie.

Jamie Drouin
Visual Designer
Electrix/IVL Technologies Ltd
6710 Bertram Place, Victoria, BC, V8M 1Z6 Canada

email... jamie@electrixpro.com  fax... 250-544-4102  voice... 250-544-4114