Raymond (was PMC10 problem)

Steve  says:
<I performed a download of my PMC10 using Raymond and then saved the file
on
my PC.  Everything seemed like it was working just fine.  Then <for some
reason, I accidently did an upload of the current saved document, however
the PMC10 reacted by flashing its display erratcially <and then ending with
a message in the display stating to press enter to reset.  Low and behold,
the system was reset back to factory <defaults and now I can't seem to
restore the saved document that I created using Raymond.  Any ideas would
be
very helpful … I would rather <not have to manually set everything back up
(82 patches, 12 banks, etc.).  My midi connections appear to be working
properly, just for some <reason when Raymond says that it is transferring
data, the PMC10 doesn't seem to be putting it where it needs to be.

I am grateful to Sean for having created Raymond, and use it all the time.
Gotta say, tho, the PMC is a little bitch sometimes, and I have lost data
before from (mis)using this program (user error, I am sure).  I have
started
back my files up as sysx as a failsafe in addition to using Raymond for
data
management, 'cause I hate to lose all that hard work.
Gary
PS  It's not Raymond's fault