Boomerang noise problem

    speaking of looper noise, the Boomerang generates an intolerable amount
of noise for me sometimes (but other times not).  I think it involves a
nice
ground loop issue, but makes looping in my home studio quite impossible.
Ah, the beauty of apartment complex living.

    other times I've noticed the noise in practices with my band as well,
and if I turn the boomerang loop volume all the way down, it kills the
noise.  Kind of a pain.

    solutions?  =)

    mike