Re: Repeater: Recording to the CFC

Repeater demo loops on CFC card: Cool~!  Are these from in-house
Electrix mewsicions?  Credits, please!

Dav (w/the valuable "upside down CFC card" - nice to read about that
'feature' on this list, as I think it would be easy to force it in the
wrong way - a casual glance doesn't reveal a lot of difference rightside
or flipped!)