Re: Using a Looper with a mixer

hi - i'm still in the strictly experimental phase of figuring out how
everything works, but i just recorded some stuff using a wireless mic into my
dl4 and then into my mixer where i also added (when necessary) effects
through an mpx 500 - i also had a keyboard going through the dl4 (mic through
one channel and keyboard through the other) and started to do a bass line
with my right hand and played the tenor with my left - though i will say
roland kirk has nothing to worry about, it created a really interesting
combination where i was able to play a bass line using a low rain stick/drum
kind of sound and play the tenor over it - very nice to my ears - so, i was
using the dl4 on the way in and the mpx500 on aux send 1 - my uneducated
opinion is that you can do either or both if it sounds good - hope that makes
some sense -

harry